2 hours CPD.
There are three modules in this course.
- This module (1) covers the various types, presentations and components of bipolar disease, and the assessment required for diagnosis in adults.
- Module 2 covers the management of bipolar disorders in adults.
- Module 3 discusses the characteristics of the pharmacological treatment used in bipolar disorders in adults.
Key learning outcomes
By the end of this module, participants will be able to
- understand the difference between bipolar I, bipolar II and cyclothymic disorders
- recognise patterns of symptoms that indicate a bipolar disorder
- explain the risks of unmanaged or poorly managed bipolar disorders
- discuss how bipolar disorders are diagnosed.
ANMF (Vic Branch) members receive annual credit for online
CPD modules to help meet your registration renewal requirements. Full- and
part-time members receive $400; members on parental leave receive $120; student
members receive $80. Credit renews every June.
Not a member? Join
Course Duration in Hours: 2